Warranty and Refuse
RETURN POLICY (ONLINE STORE)
What address should I send the item I want to return?
If you want to refuse the items purchased on the online store, you must send the package back to the HOKEJA PASAULE :
Ventspils iela 50 , Zemgales priekšpilsēta, Rīga, LV-1002
How long can I take to return the item?
The item can be returned within 30 calendar days from the date of purchase.
How to send the products I want to return?
Carefully repack the product by attaching the original bill of lading in package.
You can return the item using any carrier of your choice. We recommend the use of parcel tracking services to ensure the safe arrival of your parcel to our warehouse.
The money for returned products will be transferred back to your bank account within 5 (five) business days after the product return date.
In the case of return or exchange of the products, the delivery fee for the order is not repaid or reimbursed!
If you wish to use your right of withdrawal, you must consider the following suggestions:
- Check but do not use the product;
- Keep and do not damage the original packaging and equipment of the product.
With the shipment of the package, you will be sent an e-mail with Tracking Number, by which you will be able to track the movement of your package.
Is it possible to exchange the returned items directly?
No, direct exchange of returned items is not possible. You can exchange the product by returning it to the e-shop and ordering the correct product instead.
Can items purchased in the online store be returned or exchanged in Hokeja Pasaule stores?
No, the items purchased in the online store can be returned only by delivering them directly to the Hokeja Pasaule : Ventspils iela 50 , Zemgales priekšpilsēta, Rīga, LV-1002, bringing them by yourself, using the courier service or OMNIVA, DPD or VENIPAK parcel terminal, indicating T/C Spice Lielirbes iela 29, Rīga, LV-1046 and telephone no. (+371) 28 3939 89
With regard to the management of your personal data, you have all rights:
- The right to access your personal data in accordance with applicable laws; The right to update and correct data - you have the opportunity at any time to request to update your data and correct erroneous data. Personal data can be updated by submitting a corresponding request to Hokeja Pasaule.
- The right to object - you have the right to object to the management of your personal data by the Hokeja Pasaule, if the personal data is managed, taking into account the legitimate interests of the Hokeja Pasaule.
- The right to restrict data management - you have the opportunity to ask the Hokeja Pasaule to restrict the management of your personal data
- The right to achieve the deletion of personal data - you have the right to ask Hokeja Pasaule to delete your personal data
- Right to withdraw consent to personal data processing - if your personal data management is based on your consent, you can withdraw it at any time and the Hokeja Pasaule will stop managing your personal data.
- Rights to transfer data - you have the right to receive personal data submitted to Hokeja Pasaule, which are submitted to Hokeja Pasaule in writing or in a generally accepted electronic format and, if technically possible, you can ask the Hokeja Pasaule to transfer these data to a third party service provider The right to file a complaint or claim with the State Data Inspectorate - Elijas ielā 17, Rīgā, LV-1050, Latvia, [email protected], T. +371 67223131. To use these privileges, please contact the Hokeja Pasaule using the information given in the “Contact Information” section. In some cases, when it is necessary to access or process data, Hokeja Pasaule can ask you to submit a request in the form of an electronically signed document in order to properly identify the person who has submitted the request. Hokeja Pasaule will try to answer any request as quickly as possible, however, response to questions and requests may take up to 30 days.
1.1 These terms and conditions are an agreement between you ("Buyer", "You") and SIA "Hokeja Pasaule" (seller) (Office address: Rūsiņa iela 1a, Rīga, LV-1003 Phone: (+371) 6722 6100, E-mail: [email protected], Reg.No.: 40103087159, VAT Reg.No.: LV40103087159)
("Hockey World", “us"; together - the "Parties", separately - a "Party") about using the service https://hokejapasaule.lv ("Website") to place your order.
1.4 The terms and conditions should not contradict the relevant laws of the Republic of Latvia and, if necessary, they are supplemented with the relevant laws (in case of dispute or missing information)
1.5 The purchase of goods from the Hokeja Pasaule is intended only for persons who have reached the age of 18. If the Buyer has not yet reached the age of 18 or is a minor in the country of residence of the Buyer, the Purchaser is forbidden to order goods. By placing an order on the Website, the Buyer confirms that either the Buyer has reached at least 18 years of age or the parents or legal guardian of the Buyer, who have reached at least 18 years of age and have accepted these terms and conditions on behalf of the Buyer.
1.6 Hokeja Pasaule reserves the right to unilaterally amend these terms and conditions and the prices of the goods, in order to ensure an effective commercial activity, future development and expanding or reorganizing the product range. Amendments and additions to the Terms and Conditions and the prices of the goods shall enter into force from the moment they are published on the Website. If the Buyer has placed an order before the entry into force of the amendments to the Terms and Conditions, the rules and conditions in force at the time of placing the order shall apply to the order, unless the law or these terms and conditions provide otherwise.
If you have more questions about returning, ask us on e-mail [email protected]